Agile Scrum Foundation Certification in United States
With Agile transformation happening worldwide across projects and departments, it is critical for professionals to stay relevant by acquiring new skills and knowledge. This Agile Scrum Foundation certification training in United States will give you best of both the worlds in Agile principles and Scrum best practices. Check out the dates below and enrol for this Agile Scrum Foundation course.
Agile Scrum Foundation Certification Training Course in United States
Enroll for this Agile Scrum Foundation Training in United States to gain a proper understanding of Agile principles and their application in a real-world environment along with implementing Scrum best practices for an organization. By attending this 2-day Agile Scrum Foundation course, participants will also learn Agile way of thinking, Scrum planning and estimation, monitoring Scrum projects, the importance of backlog, Definition of done, and more.
This Agile Scrum Foundation Certification training course in United States will be delivered in five different learning modes such as classroom training, online training, onsite training, private team training, and private 1-to-1 training. Irrespective of which industry/sector you belong to, this Agile Scrum Foundation training course is relevant for anybody who is looking to learn basic concepts of Agile and Scrum practices in an organization.
Schedules for Agile Scrum Foundation Training
Key Features of Agile Scrum Foundation Training
2-Day Interactive instructor-led Agile Scrum Foundation training
100% Money Back Guarantee
Expert Agile trainers across the globe
Accredited Agile Scrum Foundation course material prepared by SMEs
Case Studies with real-world examples
After training coaching for real-world application
Job roles that can take up the Agile Scrum Foundation training include, but are not just limited to:
- Professionals belonging to Project Management teams
- Professionals belonging to ITSM
- Software Developers
- IT Project Managers
- Professionals belonging to Business Management
- Scrum Team Members
- Anybody who wants to gain knowledge of Agile and Scrum concepts
- Anybody who is looking to clear their EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation Certification Exam
There are no prerequisites to take up Agile Scrum Foundation training.
Agile Scrum Foundation Exam Format
Multiple Choice Questions
No. of Questions
English, German, Polish, Dutch, Brazilian, Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French, Czech, Chinese, Spanish, French
Agile Scrum Foundation Training Course Agenda
2-day Agile Scrum Foundation Training Course Agenda
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Scrum Practices
- Importance of Backlog
- Definition of Done
- Monitoring and Tracking Scrum Projects
- Applying Scrum to Large and Complex Projects
- Creating an Agile workspace
Spoclearn Corporate Learning Solutions
Training customizationaccording to your needs
Spoclearn offers the chance to customize your training program according to individual learning and enterprise business needs
Spoclearn Key Differentiators
A Single Point of Contact for all your LEARNing needs
Four different learning modes available
Wide range of industry-recognized courses to choose from
Accredited course materials approved by governing bodies
200+ trainers and SMEs fulfilling training requirements worldwide
Our Accreditations with Leading Governing Bodies
Have Questions about your course?
What is the difference between Agile and Scrum?
Agile is a philosophy that has been properly described in the Agile Manifesto. It is also a methodology used for software development using an iterative manner. Here both the requirements and solutions evolve by collaborating with self-organizing cross-functional teams. In a way, Agile promotes project management processes that encourage inspection and adaptation at regular intervals to initiate course correction if any along with leadership attributes that encourage teamwork, discipline, and self-organization towards any project.
Scrum on the other hand is a subset of Agile and is one of the most widely used frameworks to run projects in an organization. Scrum is a set of processes that must be rigorously followed in order for it to deliver consistent results. Scrum has various components such as Sprints, Backlog, Daily Stand-up, Retrospectives, and more that help projects stay on course and any requirements can be quickly incorporated.
What is the Agile Scrum Foundation?
What are the benefits of having Agile Scrum Foundation Training?
The benefits of taking up ASF certification training are:
- Demonstrate your skills in Agile and Scrum best practices and be part of business-critical projects
- Knowledge of Scrum Master and what the role entails
- Achieve improved project predictability with Agile Scrum Foundation
- For enterprises, it provides improved flexibility with continuous improvement for business-critical projects
- Helps achieve a superior quality product with improved customer satisfaction
- Get better salary remuneration with ASF certification with global opportunities across sectors
How do I enroll for the Agile Scrum Foundation training course?
Below are the steps to enroll for an Agile Scrum Foundation training:
- Select the schedule of your choice for the ASF course and make the payment
- Prepare for your training with pre-reading materials provided by Spoclearn
- Attend the instructor-led ASF training and clear your doubts
- Take up multiple practice tests gain a thorough understanding of the ASF certification exam
- Clear your ASF certification exam on your first attempt to take your career to the next level
What will be part of my ASF training?
As part of your Agile Scrum Foundation training, you will receive:
- A copy of the course material and EXIN templates
- ASF training brochure and course agenda
- ASF Sample practice test questions and answers
- Course completion certificate
Will assistance be provided post ASF training?
What are the learning modes available for ASF training?
Participants can take up their Agile Scrum Foundation training in:
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Instructor-led live online training
- Private 1-to-1 training
- Corporate/On-site training up
Are schedules available for ASF certification training?
Whom should I contact for more information on the ASF course?
Is there any Discounts for ASF training available?