Terms and Conditions
This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this "Site") are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Spoclearn or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This Site is subject to periodic updates and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. Spoclearn maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
'You' refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Spoclearn website (the "Site"), the educational services made available through the Site and the content (the "Products") are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Spoclearn ("we", "our", "us", or the "Company"). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the "Company Products".
- Using or accessing the Company Products, including, but not limited to downloading or accessing.
- Offering a Course through the Site or through Software; you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms")
By Agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you will not::
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the Site in any way
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the Site
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the Site
- Use the Site or any of its contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause a nuisance, or breach the rights of any person
- Edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack
- Run spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users
- Communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, e-books or phishing links
The information, material or services included in or available through this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the Site /services and to the information therein. Spoclearn and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that Spoclearn shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this Site. You specifically agree that Spoclearn is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). You specifically agree that Spoclearn is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this Site by any third party.
In no event shall Spoclearn and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Site / services, with the delay or inability to use this Site/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services and material obtained through this Site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Site /services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Spoclearn or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this Site/services, or with any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site/services.
Spoclearn authorizes users to view and download the information ("Materials") at this website ("Site") only for personal, non-commercial use.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You must retain all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials on all copies of the Materials downloaded.
- You must not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- You must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Spoclearn does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
Spoclearn Course Content:
- l Course Content (also referred to as "Study Material / Training Material") provided by Spoclearn is proprietary information. No portion of it may be reproduced or used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- For all Live Online Classroom training only soft copy of the respective course material will be provided.
Minimum System configuration for Live Online trainings
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 or Mac
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 250 MB free space
- Display: 1024X768, 24 bits
- Headphones / Earphones / Speakers
- Internal or external Mic
- Zoom/Citrix GotoMeeting software
- Microsoft PPT, Word, Excel, Adobe PDF reader
- Internet Bandwidth: 2Mbps
- Back-up power source if there is any power outage
- You are required to pay for a 4% processing fee on every transaction that you make on the Spoclearn website.
- Double check your payment details before confirming a transaction – these will include the total bill amount, processing fees, taxes, if any, shipping costs, if any and discounts, if any.
- Spoclearn makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any products or services sold on or through this Site.
- No different or additional terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Spoclearn, unless agreed to by us in writing.
- Without prior notice and in its sole discretion, Spoclearn reserves the right to modify and/or limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
- Spoclearn reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase will be valid for you.
In order to provide optimum products and services to customers, they may be billed through Spoclearn’s or third party Invoicing tools such as PayPal, Stripe, and others.
The following are the terms and conditions that govern our Invoicing Policy:
- 100% of the payment is due upon your receiving an invoice through email.
- You agree to the invoice provided for online billing as suitable for your payment purpose and the information contained in the invoice as adequate for you to make timely payment upon receipt of the same through e-mail.
- While using any payment method available to pay the invoice online, Spoclearn will not be responsible or does not assume any liability whatsoever, in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you or your business due to lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your company's 'bank/s'; or any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or decline of your online payment transaction for any other reason/s.
- You/your company agrees to defend, indemnify, save and hold Spoclearn harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims that may arise or result from any technical failure or incorrect use of the online payment process.
- Spoclearn will not be held responsible for any damages your company may suffer as a result of using the payment process. If your online payment is declined for some reason, alternate payment instructions must be provided by you or your company or its stakeholders to Spoclearn within 48 hours from the receipt of the invoice, else your order is liable to be cancelled. Your alternate instructions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our invoicing facility automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) for 100% safe and secure online payment.
Please email email@example.com for any questions related to the invoice providing the invoice number, invoice date and product description.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for refund/cancellation requests. Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
Please email email@example.com for rescheduling policy requests. Please refer to our Rescheduling Policy for more information.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Bangalore, India, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this Site.
For any further queries, you may contact us at:
No 4C-432, HRBR Layout,
2nd Block, Bangalore – 560043,
Do proceed only if you accept all the conditions prescribed herein above, out of your free will and consent.