CSPO Certification in Colombia
In an increasing Agile development business landscape, it is imperative for organizations to train the workforce accordingly. A Product Owner is a key stakeholder in an Agile project and the Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) training is one of the most popular Agile certification training worldwide. Enrol for this CSPO training in Colombia from Spoclearn as a 2-day instructor-led training today.
CSPO Certification Training Course in Colombia
Participants can enroll for this Certified Scrum Product Owner Training in Colombia to gain a thorough understanding of the business side of the projects. By attending this 2-day Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course, participants will also learn about how to create a product vision, end-to-end understanding of the all-important product backlog, and ways to delight the customer during managing their project.
This CSPO Certification training course in Colombia will be delivered in four different learning modes such as classroom training, online training, on-site training, and private 1-to-1 training. Irrespective of which industry/sector you belong to, this Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) training course is relevant for Product Owners or Aspiring Product Owners looking to take on the role in a Scrum Team for an organization.
Schedules for Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Training
Key Features of CSPO Certification Training
2-Day interactive instructor-led Certified Scrum Product Owner training
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Expert CSTs across the globe
Accredited CSPO course material prepared by SMEs
16 SEUs/PDUs certificate provided
2 Years free membership with Scrum Alliance
Case Studies with real-world examples
After training coaching for real-world application
Future career support for professionals
Job roles that can find the Certified Scrum Product Owner training beneficial are:
- Software Developers
- Project Managers
- Software Architects
- Testing Professionals
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Team Members
- Professionals who are looking to take on the Product Owner role
- Anybody who wants to gain knowledge of Agile and Scrum concepts in line with the Product Owner role
- Anybody who is looking to clear their CSPO Certification Exam
For participants who wish to take up CSPO training, there are no prerequisites required.
However, it would be beneficial if the participant has 6 months to 1-year experience being part of a Scrum Team.
CSPO Certification Exam Format
There is no exam format for CSPO certification.
CSPO Certification Training Course Agenda
2-day CSPO Training Course Agenda
- Understanding Product Owner Core Competencies
- How Product Strategy, Forecasting, and Planning is performed
- Validating Product Assumptions
- Understanding different types of Customers and Users
- Working with Product Backlogs
Spoclearn Corporate Learning Solutions
Training customizationaccording to your needs
Spoclearn offers the chance to customize your training program according to individual learning and enterprise business needs
Spoclearn Key Differentiators
A Single Point of Contact for all your LEARNing needs
Four different learning modes available
Wide range of industry-recognized courses to choose from
Accredited course materials approved by governing bodies
200+ trainers and SMEs fulfilling training requirements worldwide
Our Accreditations with Leading Governing Bodies
Have Questions about your course?
What is the difference between Agile and Scrum?
Agile is a philosophy that has been properly described in the Agile Manifesto. It is also a methodology used for software development using an iterative manner. Here both the requirements and solutions evolve by collaborating with self-organizing cross-functional teams. In a way, Agile promotes project management processes that encourage inspection and adaptation at regular intervals to initiate course correction, if any, along with leadership attributes which encourage teamwork, discipline, and self-organization towards any project.
Scrum, on the other hand, is a subset of Agile and is one of the most widely used frameworks to run projects in an organization. Scrum is a set of processes that must be rigorously followed in order for it to deliver consistent results. Scrum has various components such as Sprints, Backlog, Daily Stand-up, Retrospectives, and more that help projects stay on course, and any requirements can be quickly incorporated.
Is Certified Scrum Product Owner certification worth it?
Yes, Certified Scrum Product Owner certification is completely worth it for professionals who want to reach the higher echelons of Agile and Scrum certifications worldwide. With Agile maturity being realized in enterprises across industry sectors, participants taking up the CSPO training already have some type of experience by working with a Scrum team. Previously that was not the case, but today, most of the software development projects run on the Scrum Framework with daily stand-ups. And Certified Scrum Product Owner is the next gradual progression of Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification training, where the emphasis is more towards the product owner, which is an important role in the organization.
A typical Product Owner has lot many more areas to cover than the Scrum Master, where they have to deal with a lot of real-world problems including stakeholder management, release planning, new requirements, and various other things. Hence, there is a great demand for Product Owners worldwide, and a CSPO certification will help professionals to gain better recognition along with higher salaries depending on their experience.
What are the benefits of taking up CSPO Training?
The benefits of taking up Certified Scrum Product Owner certification training are:
- Demonstrate your skills in managing the product backlog to help teams function in an efficient manner
- Properly understand what are the roles and responsibilities of a Product Owner
- With CSPO certification, get a credential that is on par with your educational qualifications
- Advanced Scrum Product Owner certification lays the necessary foundation for various advanced-level Agile and Scrum certifications
- Better interact with customers to understand product requirements thoroughly with required Agile expertise
- Agile Scrum Product Owner certified professionals earn anywhere between USD 94,000 to USD 130,000 per annum Wit
- Be part of the new culture in enterprises where Agile transformation is a strategic business objective for enterprises globally
- Get instant recognition with Certified Scrum Product Owner certification, which is one of the most sought-after credentials by employers across industry sectors
What is the Salary of a CSPO Certified Professional?
How do I become a Certified Scrum Product Owner?
Below are the steps to enrol become a Certified Scrum Product Owner certified:
- Select the schedule of your choice for the CSPO course and make the payment
- Prepare for your training with pre-reading materials provided by Spoclearn
- Attend the instructor-led CSPO training and clear your doubts
- Take up multiple practice tests to gain a thorough understanding of the CSPO certification exam
- Clear your CSPO certification exam on your first attempt to take your career to the next level
What will be part of my Certified Scrum Product Owner training?
As part of your Certified Scrum Product Owner training, you will receive:
- A copy of the course material
- CSPO training brochure and course agenda
- CSPO Sample practice test questions and answers
- 16 SEUs/PDUs
- Course completion certificate
Will assistance be provided post CSPO training?
What are the learning modes available for the CSPO training?
Participants can take up their Certified Scrum Product Owner training in:
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Instructor-led live online training
- Private 1-to-1 training
- Corporate/On-site training up
Are schedules available for CSPO certification training?
Whom should I contact for more information on the CSPO course?
Are there any discounts available for Certified Scrum Product Owner training?
What is the validity of the CSPO certification credential?