Agile Scrum Master Certification in Yerevan
Agile is the go-to methodology for enterprises globally. Be it SMBs, Large MNCs, or even Government institutions, everyone is jumping on the Agile bandwagon. This Agile Scrum Master Certification training in Yerevan will help individuals to gain an in-depth understanding of implementing Agile project management best practices for an organization. Check out the dates below and enroll for the ASM certification course today!
Agile Scrum Master Certification Training Course in Yerevan
Enroll for this Agile Scrum Master Certification Training in Yerevan to gain a comprehensive understanding of championing business agility in the organization and delivering real business value. By attending this 2-day Agile Scrum Master course, participants will also learn the Agile way of thinking, understanding the Scrum Master role, Agile Estimating, planning, monitoring, control, nature of complex projects, and Adopting Agile.
This Agile Scrum Master Certification training course in Yerevan will be delivered in five different learning modes such as classroom training, online training, on-site training, private team training, and private 1-to-1 training. Irrespective of which industry/sector you belong to, this Agile Scrum Master training course is relevant for anybody who is looking to champion the efforts of helping an enterprise to completely adopt Agile and reap benefits through the same.
schedules for Agile Scrum Master Training
Key Features of Agile Scrum Master Certification Training
2-Day interactive instructor-led Agile Scrum Master training
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Expert Agile trainers across the globe
Accredited Agile Scrum Master course material prepared by SMEs
Case Studies with real-world examples
After training coaching for real-world application
Future career support for professionals
Job roles that can find Agile Scrum Master certification training beneficial are:
- Professionals belonging to Project Management teams
- Professionals belonging to ITSM Software Developers
- IT Project Managers
- Professionals belonging to Business Management
- Scrum Team Members
- Anybody who wants to gain knowledge of Agile and Scrum concepts
- Anybody who is looking to clear their EXIN Agile Scrum Master Certification Exam
Agile Scrum Master certification training from an EXIN Accredited Training Partner is mandatory.
Knowledge of Scrum through EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation certification training would be highly recommended.
Agile Scrum Master Certification Exam Format
Multiple Choice Questions
No. of Questions
English, German, Polish, Dutch, Brazilian, Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French, Czech, Chinese, Spanish, French
Agile Scrum Master Training Course Agenda
Spoclearn Corporate Learning Solutions
Training customizationaccording to your needs
Spoclearn offers the chance to customize your training program according to individual learning and enterprise business needs
Spoclearn Key Differentiators
A Single Point of Contact for all your LEARNing needs
Four different learning modes available
Wide range of industry-recognized courses to choose from
Accredited course materials approved by governing bodies
200+ trainers and SMEs fulfilling training requirements worldwide
Our Accreditations with Leading Governing Bodies
Have Questions about your course?
What is the difference between Agile and Scrum?
Agile is a philosophy that has been properly described in the Agile Manifesto. It is also a methodology used for software development using an iterative manner. Here both the requirements and solutions evolve by collaborating with self-organizing cross-functional teams. In a way, Agile promotes project management processes that encourage inspection and adaptation at regular intervals to initiate course correction, if any, along with leadership attributes which encourage teamwork, discipline, and self-organization towards any project.
Scrum, on the other hand, is a subset of Agile and is one of the most widely used frameworks to run projects in an organization. Scrum is a set of processes that must be rigorously followed in order for it to deliver consistent results. Scrum has various components such as Sprints, Backlog, Daily Stand-up, Retrospectives, and more that help projects stay on course, and any requirements can be quickly incorporated.
What is Agile Scrum Master certification?
What are the benefits of taking up an Agile Scrum Master Training?
The benefits of taking up Agile Scrum Master certification training are:
- Demonstrate your skills in Agile and Scrum best practices and be part of business-critical projects
- Gain a complete understanding of Scrum Master roles and responsibilities
- Achieve improved project completion rates with Agile Scrum Master training
- Agile Scrum Master certified professionals earn anywhere between USD 95,000 to USD 115,000 per annum
- Be part of the new culture in enterprises where Agile transformation is a strategic business objective for enterprises globally
- Get instant recognition with Agile Scrum Master certification, which is one of the most sought-after credentials by employers across industry sectors
How do I enroll for the Agile Scrum Master training course?
Below are the steps to enroll for an Agile Scrum Master training:
- Select the schedule of your choice for the ASM course and make the payment
- Prepare for your training with pre-reading materials provided by Spoclearn
- Attend the instructor-led ASM training and clear your doubts
- Take up multiple practice tests gain a thorough understanding of the ASM certification exam
- Clear your ASM certification exam on your first attempt to take your career to the next level
What will be part of my Agile Scrum Master training?
As part of your Agile Scrum Master training, you will receive:
- A copy of the course material and EXIN templates
- ASM training brochure and course agenda
- ASM Sample practice test questions and answers
- Course completion certificate
Will assistance be provided post ASM training?
Are schedules available for ASM certification training?
Whom should I contact for more information on the ASM course?
Are there any discounts available for Agile Scrum Master training?